We’ve teamed up with author Sarah Clark to offer six readers the chance to win a copy of her book, Fabulously Fertile.
The title is a must read for those who suffer from PCOS, endometriosis, unexplained infertility, hormonal imbalance or have a low ovarian reserve. It also broaches high or low FSH levels, low sperm motility and count, luteal phase defect, hypothyroidism, and the process behind preparing for IVF. Fabulously Fertile will help couples clear out the junk and toxins from their diet to prepare for conception.
When Sarah Clark was 28 years old, she received a diagnosis of premature ovarian failure. She accepted the diagnosis and had both her children through IVF. Years later she realised the root cause of her infertility was a food intolerance.
As a graduate from McMaster University, a certified life coach with accreditation from the International Coaches Federation and a health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, she is deeply passionate about helping couples supercharge their fertility naturally.
When she is not testing gluten-free and dairy-free recipes in her kitchen, she loves spending time with her husband and two children.
5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO READ FABULOUSLY FERTILE:
1. Discover how gluten, dairy, sugar, caffeine, fat and animal protein adversely impact fertility
2. Learn how candida can wreak havoc with your fertility
3. Find out which stress-busting techniques will get your body ready for conception
4. Discover which foods to avoid and add depending on your infertility diagnosis
5. Try the 10-day challenge which features delicious recipes and a meal plan to get you started on the road to building a family
Like this post? Signup to our newsletter to get news straight to your inbox.