- After a successful first year in the North, The Fertility Show is returning to Manchester for the second time on 24th and 25th March.
The Fertility Show Manchester, held in association with Fertility Network UK, is a follow up to the renowned London Show, which celebrated its ninth year in November last year and welcomed almost 3,000 visitors.
Manchester’s Central Convention Complex will play host to exhibitors including doctors, clinicians and fertility experts all offering help, support and guidance for patients on their fertility journeys. The Show will also feature a diverse seminar programme, with 30 topical sessions across the two days delivered by experts in the field.
Key issues and hot topics that will be discussed in Manchester include:
- Secondary infertility – Trying for another baby
- Natural cycle and mild IVF – fertility treatment without the drugs?
- Options for adoption
- Improving the odds of IVF working for you
- Dealing with and treating endometriosis
- What men need to know about fertility
- Infertility management and the rule of 3
Visitors to the Show will also have the opportunity to be involved in the unique Q&A stage, running throughout the two days in association with Fertility Network UK and hosted by Jessica Hepburn, one of the UK’s leading patient voices on infertility. The stage gives visitors an opportunity to put forward their questions, either openly or anonymously, to a panel of experts.
For more information or to buy tickets please visit www.fertilityshow.co.uk/manchester
We look forward to seeing you there!