Looking to start or expand your family? The inaugural Fertility Forum will take place in Dublin on Saturday 16th November and will cover the full range of fertility and reproduction issues.
The Fertility Expo is a one day conference and exhibition exploring the entire range of options to help you make an informed choice about your fertility journey
Topics to be covered include IVF, egg-freezing, sperm donation, surrogacy, complementary therapies, male and female fertility issues and education. You will hear from and speak with a large range of experts, consultants and specialists from across different stages of the fertility journey. There will be an opportunity to explore, in a discreet and supportive capacity, the different options on what may be a suitable path to parenthood for you.
The packed schedule will include seminars and workshops from a leading panel of experts in the field, real-life stories from people in various stages of their own personal fertility journey and exhibitors from all areas of the sector.
PRIVATE ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS
You can talk with consultants in a private, face-to-face setting and learn of all the options and services available to you, so you can make an informed decision on which path is best for you and your family.
The Fertility Forum is open to the public and will be held in Croke Park on Saturday 16th November 2019 from 11 am.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT ON THE DAY?
The event includes seminars, workshops and an exhibition; exploring the entire range of options available at every stage of the fertility journey
The schedule features a leading panel of experts, real-life stories, and exhibitors from all areas of the sector
Topics covered include:
- Fertility treatments in Ireland: A starter guide to IVF, IUI and ICSI
- The role of hormones on the fertility journey
- Mercury and infertility
- Holistic approaches to fertility treatment
- How lifestyle changes may improve fertility
- Government responsibility, finance, ethics and regulation
- Impact nutrition can have on fertility treatments
- Natural ways to improve your fertility
- What men need to know about their fertility
- The arguments for travelling abroad for fertility treatment
- Dealing with grief
- IVF treatment and managing relationships through the treatment process
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and fertility
Attendees will be able to meet with professionals in a private face to face setting Tickets are free of charge but you need to pre-register at www.thefertilityforum.ie
Have a story to share? Email [email protected]