Fertility Road is the longest running print and digital magazine with a popular website. We feature content on fertility and IVF treatments, health and fitness, nutrition and wellbeing as well as surrogacy and male fertility, lifestyle, entertainment and more.
Our aim is to provide the most up to date news and information on all aspects of fertility along with practical wellness advice and support to help our readers on their journey.
Over the last decade, we have continually grown our website and social media views and traffic while also helping to build an engaged, active community of readers and contributors who are keen to help those affected by infertility or in need of emotional, phyiscal and nutritional support and advice.
We have a strict policy when vetting articles and contributors on our platform and we are looking for contributors who share our vision.
We always encourage writers and bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
By posting content you become a trusted voice and source of information in the fertility community. You will increase your visibility when we share your published content with our 47K+ subscribers across our website, newsletter and social media platforms, bringing your closer not only on to people who are searching for your content but will enable you to build your personal and professional brand.
Here’s how your content is shared
Areas of interest
- Complementary Therapies
- Entertainment – Celebrity, Cultural & Arts and movies
- Fertility-related – Fertility Treatment, Science, Adoption, Egg Donation, PCOS, Surrogacy, Male Fertility
- Lifestyle – Food & Drink, Health & Fitness, Mental Health issues
- Tech – Wearables and Apps
Fertility Road Application Criteria
All applicants must prove strong writing skills and unique insights into the fertility community.
Whether you’re an experienced or new writer there are a few key qualifications that will determine if you are accepted to contribute:
Submitting your articles doesn’t mean it will be published.
It can take up up to 30 days for your article to be reviewed and you will be messaged if is going live.
- Don’t think we’re a guest posting hub. We’re not.
- All writing samples must relate to the Fertility Road subject matter (Fertility, fertility treatments, fertility advice, IVF, male fertility, men only issues, preconception, self-help, mind and body, diet, nutrition and healthy eating advice, complementary therapies, acupuncture, real-life stories or letters from the heart)
- Writing samples must be written by you, display strong writing skills and subject matter must be well-researched and accurate
- Content cannot be promotional or commercial in nature. (no obvious advertising or irrelevant links back to commercial websites)
- We provide a link back to your website but not to third party website
What we look for:
- Unique ideas with real-world examples to support
- We always love an informative and easy-to-read infographic
- Links back to Fertility Road Magazine!
- Trending topics
We would always suggest you check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Make sure you update your profile with your bio
- Add your image and social media links
You can login to start creating content.Log In