We welcome contributions. We always encourage new and experience writers and bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Helping people start a family is at the heart or what we do. We cover male and female fertility and IVF, surrogacy, egg donation, real life stories, health, fitness, food, mindfulness, wellbeing, relationships.
Before you start
- Write about what you know. Are you a fertility doctor, mindfulness expert or counsellor?
- Keep it original. We only accept original posts which have not been published elsewhere including your personal blog.
- Source all your claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put relevant links in brackets: [http://facebook.com/fertilityroadmag]
- website aritcle length 800-1,000 words
- Magazine article 1,500 - 2,000 words.
- Post cannot be promotional or commercial in nature. (no obvious advertising or irrelevant links back to commercial websites).
- Start with a bang! Make sure you first sentence entices the reader to learn more.
Email us at email@example.com
Please include the title of your post in the subject line and the full text in the bod of the email.
Please include your bio (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages, in brackets: [http://facebook.com/fertilityroadmag] and a headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
We read every submission we receive but we have a small editorial team which makes it impossible to respond to every submission. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days.
By submitting to Fertility Road you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Fertility Road editorial team deems necessary.