We are always looking for freelance and guest writers who can share insights, opinions, and content that are as well researched as they are well written. If you have tips, tricks, and insights you want to share with our readers, then write for us.
We are also looking for inspirational, share-worthy, and viral materials to publish.
Content guidelines for guest article submission:
Content Idea: Please pitch your content ideas to us before you write the actual article.
Original Article: We only publish original articles. (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site)
Content Quality: Content should be of high quality with no spelling or grammatical errors.
Topics We Cover: We accept content in the categories which you can see in the menu bar of this website.
Recommended Article Length: 1200 – 2500 words.
Formatting: Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings and numbered lists/bullets to structure your writing.
Linking out: Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information and arguments with external links (no less than 3).
Internal Linking: Link to fertilityroad.com’s published articles where appropriate.
Unique Angle: Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on fertilityroad.com.
Images/Videos: We encourage authors to include images/videos as part of the submission. Ensure your profile is complete including your photo. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to use images/videos and/or any other material from outside sources. If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and come with source citations, only use images/videos for which you have permission or which are in the public domain (and be sure to credit your source).
Short Paragraphs: Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraph.
Article Edits: We reserve the right to edit the content you submit but this will primarily be done to correct errors or make the content more readable.
What We Don’t Want: Please don’t send us press releases, affiliate websites or sales pitches; Fake product reviews, advertorials, etc type of content is not allowed.
Examples Of The Posts We Like:
- Ovulation Symptoms – How Do You Know When You’re Most Fertile?
- Low Progesterone And The Luteal Phase Deficiency
- Can Drinking Water Improve Your Fertility?
- Trying To Get Pregnant? Why Guys Should Be Taking Prenatal Vitamins, Too
- What Your Fertility Doctor Didn’t Tell You About Sex And IVF
- Can A Vegan Fertility Diet Really Help You Conceive?
- New Research Finds A Low Carb Diet May Improve Fertility Outcome
- By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
- When the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.
How to submit: email [email protected]
Please be noted: We publish high-quality articles we like for free, and we thank you for that. If you wanna advertise on our site like banner ads or do other types of content collaboration with us, please contact us.